- My first ever piece, The Sound Collector, featured on BBC Radio 4 after winning the Charles Parker Prize. Laura Barton selected it for Pick of the Week.
- My work has featured in Short Cuts, Resonance FM and Weird Noise — a print zine for audio documentaries curated by Eleanor McDowall.
- I have produced award-nominated podcasts such as Money Clinic (Financial Times) and Power Lines: From Ukraine to the World (Message Heard).
- Last year I released my own podcast: UnReality with Transmission Roundhouse — hosted, produced, sound designed, scored and mixed by me. One episode, Sleep Talks, was selected as part of the Lucia festival in Florence, the IFC in Reykjavik, and the Tribeca festival in New York.
- At only 22-years-old, I have been headhunted for a podcast producer role at Broccoli Productions.
- I organise London’s In The Dark events. Since starting, I have programmed six events, all sold out. Most recently Axel Kacoutié curated for 150 people.
- I made a 75-page audio industry resource list to help new producers. The twitter launch received 645 likes and 96,227 impressions. I also write a newsletter, All Hear, featuring resources with upcoming deadlines. It has 2100 subscribers in just four months.
Awards and Grants:
- Runner-up, Whickers RAFA
- Nominee, Prix Europa Rising Star
- Gold Winner, Charles Parker Prize
- Bronze, Best New Voice; Highly Commended, Best New Producer, APAs
- Winner, Ake Blomstrom Award
- Recipient, Content is Queen microgrant
- Nominee, ARIAS Impact Award for Power Lines (undecided)
- Finalist, Transom Specials grant (undecided)